Thursday, June 9, 2016

My Favorite Apps

We all love apps. I'm sure many of you have Instagram, Facebook, and etc. installed on your phone. I always enjoy looking in the app store to see if there's anything that is fun or can improve my productivity. I feel like I'm constantly downloading apps. Many of them I get tired of after a week and end up uninstalling. So from least liked to most liked, here are eight of my favorite apps that are worth downloading. Stick around for the last app that's currently my most favorite app ever!

8. Sky Map: This one I used for school when I had to find certain stars in the sky. It's now uninstalled on my phone, but it's really a neat app! If you ever want to look at constellations or certain stars in the sky, this app is perfect. You can search for whatever star or planet you are looking for and it will show you where in the sky to look. It shows just how big and majestic God's creation really is!

7. Aqualert: If you have trouble remembering to drink water throughout the day then this is the app for you. I actually uninstalled it because I got tired of it constantly reminding me to drink water (thanks, but I'd rather drink my Sweet Tea). Nonetheless, I find it's pretty cool that you can put in your gender, how much you weigh, and how active you stay, and it will tell you how much water you should be drinking every day.

6. ESV Bible: It's just handy to always have a Bible with you. It'll also let you highlight, so you can go back and look at all your favorite Bible verses that you've highlighted.

5. Colorfy: I'm sure there's several adult coloring apps out there, but this is the one I downloaded. I haven't used it in a while. However, I love that the pictures are detailed and you can zoom in to color those details. This would be a fun app for a long road trip.

4. Chick-fil-A One: Okay so I actually haven't used it yet, so I can't say much. I love the idea and it looks like a great app. It also comes with a free sandwich! I tried to use this app the other day, but was struggling to figure things out. When it comes to new technology, I'm a little slow, so it's probably just me. I'm really really hoping that I'll be able to use this app a lot.

3. The Decider: This is an app I use in my ballet classroom. As the name suggests, this app helps you decide using a wheel that you spin. In my class, I put the children's names on the wheel and whoever it lands on get to do something special (for example say the prayer). The kids love watching the wheel spin round and round. It's easier for me, too! I get less whining when I use the wheel.

2. Color Checklist/Checklist: I'm all about checklists. My room is scattered with papers that contain checklists, my planner has a checklist build into it, and of course, my phone has several checklists, too. I have two checklist apps. The first, which I've been using for forever, is simply called Checklist. It's easy to use but has one flaw. It can only hold one checklist. So I recently downloaded Color Checklist, which can hold several apps. In addition, you can even color code them!

1. 1 Second Every Day: This is currently my most favorite app! I just think it's so cool! Everyday, you film one second of your life. Afterwards, you can compile them. My goal is to film a second every day for a year! I think it'll just be so cool to look back and see what I was doing throughout the year!

Thanks for reading! I'd love to know what some of your favorite apps are!




No comments:

Post a Comment