Thursday, May 12, 2016

10 Things to Brighten Up Your Desk

I finished finals yesterday, and it feels so good to be done! When in school (and even out of school) it's encouraging to have a clean and cheerful desk to get stuff accomplished. So here's 10 things that'll brighten up a desk!

1. Flowers: I bought some big beautiful flowers from Hobby Lobby. They add a pop of color to my desk and they don't even need to be watered!

2. Erase board: I saw this on the internet somewhere (probably Pinterest). But the cool thing is you can customize it with paper however you like. I find it's great for checklists or reminders.


3. A picture of someone you love: I have an old adorable picture of me and my sister dressed up as Indians for Thanksgiving sitting on my desk.

4. Bible verse holder: When you're feeling stressed or overwhelmed, scripture always has it's way of providing peace and comfort.

5. Colorful pens: I bought some pens from here that are really cute! I love the way they write, and the gold encouraging words written on the side are adorable. 

6. Pink pencils: Homework and taking tests aren't as bad if your pencils are bright and colorful!

7. A stapler: Yes, my stapler is pink, too.

8. A place to store all of them. I love this cute little wooden tray that holds my flowers, ball-point pens, sharpies, pencils, stapler, and paperclips!

9. A cheerful planner to keep you organized on on time.

10. And last, but not least, a lamp (taking things literal, here) will brighten up your desk!

Thanks for reading! I hope this gave you some tips on how to brighten up your desk a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment