Thursday, September 8, 2016

Why do I Blog?

Welcome to my blog! There's really no theme here. You will find crafts, thoughts on teaching, contemplating on God's grace, college & home organization, story times, life lessons and other random posts. If any of that interests you then I would love to have you stick around. Today, I am going to talk about what inspired me to blog!

During my very first semester of college two years ago, I took English 101. I loved this class. I remember really liking it because it taught a lot of grammar, which has always been a favorite of mine. It was an online class, so I never met my teacher. I am not exactly sure what inspired me, but my teacher (or something we read in the class) suggested making a blog. I just remember falling in love with English and loving writing. It was November 11, 2014 when I posted my first blog post. It was the end of the semester, and I was losing motivation. So I wrote about how to get through finals. Sometimes writing about something can really clear your mind and help you to focus.

So I told you how I was inspired to blog, but why do I blog? I blog for fun. I blog to express myself. I blog to clear my mind. I blog so that I can go back and look at my memories in the past. I do care what others think about my blog, but I really blog just because I enjoy it. It's a place I can express myself and not really care if my grammar is spot on. I hope those that read my blog benefit from it too. I hope that they enjoy my crafts, my college organizational tips, my love of teaching, and my reliance on God's grace. It's a place where I feel more comfortable expressing my feelings. It's a place I express my love of crafts and creativeness. It's a place where I cherish stories and things I have learned. On my blog, I can go back and look at lessons I have learned and memories I have made. I can revisit the things I learned from my very first year of teaching, look up the methods I used for cleaning out my closet, or remember the compassion I felt after the terrorist attack on Nice.







No comments:

Post a Comment