Thursday, July 14, 2016

10 Things to do When Bored

Honestly, I never understood when I was little (and still now) why people could be bored. There's so many things you could do and places to go! Plus, if I ever told my mom I was bored she would have put me to work doing chores. So here's a list of fun things to do this summer.

1. Bake something yummy: It's always fun baking cupcakes or cookies. Try a new recipe, and see how you like it. You could even have a decorating contest with a friend or sibling. Want to try something fancy? Try making macaroons; click here to see a friend's blog post on how to make them!

2. Go on a picnic: This is something fun to do with friends or even family! If you can't all agree on a place to go eat or if your friends are broke, then this is a good solution.  To check out the fun picnic I had with my friends click here!

3. Snuggle with your dog: On rainy days, sometimes it's nice just to relax, do nothing, and snuggle with a soft puppy. If you don't have a dog to snuggle with go find a friend that has one. You're missing out. 

4. Make Bath Bombs: Have you ever wondered how to make bath bombs? Well wonder no more and try it yourself by clicking here to see my blog post on how to make bath bombs.

5. Go to the pool: If it's a sunny day, go get your swimming suit and hang out at the pool. One of my favorite things is just floating in my pink inter-tube in the pool. It's so relaxing.

6. Make an easy bean bag toss: It's really easy to make this fun bean bag toss. I made mine with my sister. So if you want to do it with your siblings too click here to see my post!

7. Go antique shopping: I always enjoy antique shopping. I usually never buy anything, but it's just so fun to look at all the pretty things. My mom and I did a little antique shopping the other day, and it was a blast.

8. Organize your closet: I love to have things organized. Last summer I clean out and organized my room and it was well worth my time! If you need some tips for organizing your own closet then click here to see my blog on that!

9. Make an inspirational board: I have a board with Bible verses and inspiration quotes. I love to read them when I'm stressed or feeling down. If you want to make one, too the click here to see mine!

10. Start a project like painting a desk: This summer I'm painting my desk! I'm VERY ecstatic! If it turns out the way I hope, it'll be featured on my blog.

These are some of the things I like to do when I'm bored.




No comments:

Post a Comment