Thursday, April 21, 2016

DIY Inspirational Board

School and life can be stressful, especially with finals coming up! Here's a simple DIY to decrease your stress and increase your inspiration.

What you need:
A bulletin board
Wrapping paper
Bible verses and quotes
Scrapbook paper
Stapler
Glue

1. First, pick out your wrapping paper. It doesn't need to be wrapping paper, but that's what I used. You can use any kind of paper as long as it is big enough to cover your board in. If you use wrapping paper like I did, I suggest using one that is fairly thick so that it won't tear easily. Cut it to fit your board and staple each corner to the board.

2. Print out some of your favorite verses and quotes. I used Microsoft Word to type up some of my favorites and then printed them out. Once printed, I cut them out.

3. Next, pick out some cute scrapbook paper. Cut the scrapbook paper to the correct sizes, so that you can place a quote over the paper and still see the scrapbook paper sticking out from each side of the printed quote as pictured below.

4. Glue the printed quotes on top of the scrapbook paper.

5. Staple them to the board, and you have made a wonderful place to get inspiration, peace, and comfort.

Add whatever else you would like! I added a picture of a vintage bike because I thought it was adorable, as well as a checklist to stay on top of things. You can't really mess this DIY up. It's quick, easy, and fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment