Saturday, June 20, 2015

It's Craft Time!


Have you been looking for a fun and easy craft? This one is perfect. Today, I'm going to show you how to make an adorable picture board holder! It's super simple, inexpensive, and a thoughtful gift for friends.

1) First you will need to print pictures. I cut mine down to 2.5 by 2.5 inch squares so I could fit 6 pictures on the board.

2) Pick out a board. I got this small one at Hobby Lobby. I know it doesn't look fancy, but when we get done it will look fabulous!

3) Paint the edge of the board. In the end, this will give it a finished look.
4) Since you already have the paint out, take 6 tiny clothes pins and paint the tops of them. This will tie everything together in the end.

5) Grab the jar of Mod Podge and a sheet of cute scrapbook paper. Trace and cut the paper to the right size. Then, use the Mod Podge to adhere the paper to the board. Put Mod Podge over the paper, too. It'll try clear.

6) Once the Mod Podge is dry, use E600 to glue on the 6 clothes pins.


7) Clip on the pictures!

8) If you have extra pictures, make a pocket on the back to store them. That will make it easy to switch pictures in and out.

I was pretty excited how mine turned out! Let me know if you give it a try! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest thing! I love the clothes pins and the pocket on the back is so clever!

    ReplyDelete