Friday, March 6, 2015

Are You Stressed?

School is crazy right now, and I am stressed. I have so many exams to study for all at once! For those of you who are stressed like me, here is a prayer I quickly wrote. I hope it is encouraging.

Dear Father in heaven, stressed and tired, I fall at Your feet. I send a pitiful cry for help. I know only You can give me  the rest and strength I need. You constantly protect me, but I rarely acknowledge it. And yet, when I run to you in time of trouble, you are never disappointed or unloving. So here I am, again looking up at Your glorious face for help. Help me realize You are always there holding my hand. Hold it tightly to reassure me that nothing is out of Your control. Thank for for Your unconditional love. Amen.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Caroline. You voiced that so nicely and I can definitely relate! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment, Juliette! I'm glad that you could relate to it!

    ReplyDelete