Sunday, January 11, 2015

Breakfast in a Hurry!

How many of you skip breakfast? I thought so! I skip breakfast most days as well. Here’s a super easy way to eat a yummy breakfast either in a hurry, or on the go! I love it, and best of all, it can be made in 5 easy steps!

1) Grab a mason jar!
2) I started by plopping some blueberries into the bottom of my mason jar, but you can use whatever fruit you choose.
3) Then I scooped some vanilla Greek yogurt in next. 
4) After the yogurt, I added raspberries because those are the best!
5) Add some old fashioned oats to the top!
                                Now place it in the fridge and it’s ready for tomorrow’s breakfast!

Before you start, let me warn you: do not fill the jar up all the way to the top because you will want room to stir the fruit, yogurt, and oats up together. I hope you enjoy it! It is SO delicious and makes life so much easier in the mornings! School starts tomorrow morning. Can you guess what I’ll be having for breakfast?

2 comments:

  1. Hello Caroline. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and I am glad to stop by your blog post which gave me an opportunity to connect with you. I like your introductions on your profile "last but not the least I am a Christian. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai, India a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai on a short/ long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diwakar! Thank you for the wonderful invitation. I am new at blogging, if you give me your URL to your blog I would love to follow you and find out more about your mission.

    ReplyDelete